An Assistant Hostel Manager Opportunity is available for a motivated and experienced individual to join AHL in a fast paced, operational environment. Reporting to the Business Manager and Hostel Manager, Assistant Hostel Managers will be a critical position, overseeing the day-to-day running of the hostel to ensure appropriate and efficient services are delivered to our residents, as well providing support and guidance to staff. Success in this role requires strong management experience, as well as a commitment and passion for servicing the indigenous community. Successful candidates will have previous accommodation management experience, good relationship management skills and experience in dealing with property issues.
We are looking for people who:
• are committed to working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples;
• have a strong focus on customer service, with the ability to communicate effectively, and work in a team environment; and
• are in good physical health and can walk, lift and carry, and who can work to a flexible schedule
Here's some more information about the position:
• Non-Ongoing and Casual positions are available
• Annual salary between $56,932 - $57,018 and 15.4% superannuation, allowances, and shift penalties
• Ability to salary sacrifice your mortgage, rent or living expenses providing more take-home pay
Applicants must be Australian citizens.
For further information about the position, hours and how to apply - please visit www.ahl.gov.au/employment