ESO Surveyors Australia’s Tier 1 leading surveying company of choice in the civil and building construction industry. With offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide and recently expanded into Perth. Headed up by a strong leadership team with 30 years of industry experience, our company is fast growing and leading the way in winning major national civil infrastructure projects.
Due to our expansion and growing number of road and infrastructure projects, we an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Surveyor to join our QLD team and work on a local road in the Gympie area. The successful candidate will be supported and mentored by talented and experienced Surveying teams.
The role would be ideal for someone looking to enrol in a TAFE Surveying course, the company will assist with paying TAFE fees and provide on the job training.
Rewards for you
- Staff incentives, bonus schemes and paid overtime.
- Individually tailored, salary packages.
- We provide external and in-house training in the software, equipment and the survey methods used in the construction surveying field.
- An opportunity to attend paid sponsored company events.
- Assistance with payment of TAFE fees.
- Professional career development, the company promotes talent within.
To be successful you must be willing to enrol in a Surveying TAFE course and gain on the job experience.
Apply and you will be rewarded with a very generous remuneration package, bonuses, career development and to work in a supportive culture with work-life balance.
How to Apply
ESO Surveyors promotes diversity and values equality in the workplace; we encourage women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, don't hesitate to apply online or alternatively, forward your CV to email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.